about

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Me Party Of One!

   Well, Grant went to the movies with a friend so I decided to have a ME party, as the Muppets Movie would say! Which really just consisted of having a sugar free Rita's Italian Ice...watching trashy girly reality TV shows and reading blogs. Livin' it up over here. ;-)
   We are on the bulk phase of Body Beast. I've really enjoyed Body Beast, and even though it is tough it is worth it to me because I can see and feel the changes. I can even see myself doing another round of this! I'm starting to enjoy lifting more. I still don't think I get quite the same endorphins/stress relief as I do with running. 
   


   Lately Grayson just thinks it is hilarious to cover himself (and mommy) in stickers. It's so funny to see what he thinks is funny. He's developed such the little personality. He's my boy<3 
   Tomorrow for dinner I am hoping to make a turkey meatloaf. The body beast nutrition guide came with a recipe book for one. I am also thinking of trying to make a key lime cheesecake or maybe a Carmel one or maybe a cookies and cream one. Or I might just get the church lazy's and not make a dessert haha we shall see. Church wears me out sometimes (my service is 3 hrs).
   

^ I like this quote a lot. For me personally, I think I let fear win when it comes to things I want to do. I think, I think I won't succeed and that scares me. But honestly I have come to the conclusion that I would rather try and fail at something, than to never have tried at all and spend my life wondering. Anyways that's my "deep" thought for the day haha getting sleepy now. Good night everyone! 
Xoxo,
Brittany 
   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment