about

Friday, November 21, 2014

FALL FASHION FAVORITES

HAPPY FRIDAY MY FRIENDS!

So since I am feeling all sorts of autumnal goodness right now I thought I'd share some of my current  Fall Fashion Favorites right now. I love Fall, and really miss upstate new york's Fall leaves.  

1.) SWEATERS! I love sweater weather, and I have been on the hunt for a white one just like this! 
2.) My Sister's Leather Driving Gloves- she's gonna be peeved when she comes back from the Philippines and realizes I've been wearin' these... but I love them. And I might keep them. Hopefully she won't read my blog when she gets back ;-) hehe

3.) Steve Madden Andru Red Zipper Boots- These have been on my wish list for a long time so I was super happy to find them and at a great price too! I really love these boots.






4.) LL Bean Boots- These were a 'spendy' purchase of mine, but I absolutely adore them. They are so comfy and in my mind go with everything. They are my new version of UGGS and I think it's going to take the jaws of life to get me to stop wearing them. I am going crazy for the red and plaid ones they are coming out with soon!! 




5.) Lilly Pulitzer Pull-Over's- I love these and although I only own two of them, I am obsessed. They are so fun and bright and they make me happy. Actually, everything Lilly makes me happy! :-)

So that is it for my Fall Fashion Favorites, what are some Fall pieces that you can't live without? Until next time....

Xoxo,
Brittany Marie Powell

PS-Don't Forget to enter my GIVEAWAY I announce the winner tomorrow! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment