about

Monday, December 1, 2014

#MIMM Black Friday Sales and a SPECIAL announcement!!!

So I went Black Friday Shopping at Khol's, I don't go there too often, but I decided to go because they were having pretty awesome deals on their Asics. I swear by Asics, I try out different brands and always go back to my Asics. I think they just work out really well for my feet, and these are my best yet. It was a toss up between this pair, and these bright, fun colorful ones..... #ilovecolor 
 I decided to make the adult, mature, decision haha *shocker*... and I went with the less-colorful, "boring" but-fit-amazing ones. And so far, I am very happy with my decision. They are very supportive and I like how the heel fits, it feels snug against my heel and with other running shoes I own it has felt too loose and has caused me to have heel pain. I have a heel spur so finding the right shoes has become super important to me. That is the only Black Friday purchase I made. I didn't really go crazy this year, because there isn't much that I need. I have been trying to focus more on my need purchases and less on my want purchases. ((confession:iwantallthethingsallthetime))

Who wouldn't want results like this?!


Speaking of sales though! Beachbody is having a magnificent sale right now, and it only goes until midnight tonight, the markdowns are amazing. You can purchase the workout program turbo fire for just $39.99, which I've been dying to try out Turbofire, it looks like such a fun workout and it gives awesome results. It's a great time to stock up and save...plus get some amazing gifts of health for your loved ones! 



But...things will sell out fast so sign up to get the sales live here!
www.beachbodycoach.com/GBPOWELL  I think if you've considered trying one of Beachbody's workouts now would be the most sensible time to buy because if it doesn't work out for you, or you end up not liking it there's always Beachbody's 90 Day Money Back Guarantee. Feel free to email me if you have any questions about your purchase ( bmpowell10@gmail.com ) plus when you purchase through the link above you get me as your coach... yay! haha  I really love being a coach, being able to help and motivate others really means a lot to me.  Well, I am off to go running, I put Grayson down for a nap before writing up this post, and I want to get a run in while I can. I'm going to imagine myself running in this cute outfit instead of what I'm actually running in haha which would be my sweatpants, and pajama tee 8-) that's the beauty of working out at home though, nobody can see you and all your frumpy-ness glory.  Xoxo, Brittany Marie Powell

1 comment:

  1. I'm a complete Asics girl myself!!! I refuse to run in any other brand.

    ReplyDelete