about

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Three Things Tuesday

This morning I woke up bright and early to go for a run. I really want to get in the habbit of running early again, because I just feel better when I start off my day that way! :) And it always guarantees I get it in :) 
We went and looked at more houses today. I'm not going to say much for now, but I am going to pray about things and see how I feel. Nobody tells you how stressful buying your first home can be.... I am really just hoping that in the end we will make the right choice for our family.
I ate healthy for most of my day until dinner. We ate at Bruges Waffles and Frites, since there is finally one here locally now. Grant and I both felt stressed and wanted to eat our feelings hahaha! 
I am hosting a health and fitness challenge group this next month if anyone reading this is interested! I really love being a health coach because it not only gives me the chance to motivate others but help motivate me as well. We all need little reminders. 
I started this journey because I finally realized that NO ONE can do this for me. If you truly want something in life, you have to go out and get it. I'm not perfect and there's days where I still feel like I haven't made progress.... Even after losing nearly 80 pounds! But you know that is why I call it a journey, because it's life long...it's a commitment I've made to myself and my family to be a better, happier, healthier version of me! I'm not gonna lie, yes eating right and working out does have the nice perk of looking good... But I feel like if that's all I focus on then it's easy to lose sight. I do this because I FEEL better! I can literally notice the difference in my energy, personality and just my all around outlook on life when I'm not trying. I can honestly say I am never going to stop trying. I truly aspire to inspire others, because anything I can do to make your journey easier is worth it to me! Please feel free to email me anytime at: bmpowell10@gmail.com
I am also on Facebook at: Facebook.com/brittanymariepowell

XOXO,
Brittany Marie Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment