about

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

WIAW

Hello my loves! So today is another what I ate Wednesday post, I've been eating a bit differently lately eating a big meal in the mornings, fruit or veg for lunch, and then a clean protein rich dinner. For breakfast I had Shakeology Chia seed pudding with 1 serving of Jif PB Cereal on top, soooo gooood!! I also ate some frozen berries. My snack was some Quaker cheddar cheese popped chips, and some  beehive cheese curds, I love cheese curds :-P And my other snack was a honey crisp apple! they're so pricey but so delish! They really are my favorite apple. I also had some applegate farms organic chicken breast slices (60 calories). Man, I eat a lot haha. I was able to wake up early and get my run in. I really enjoy the feeling I have after an early morning run, it makes me feel like I can conquer my day, and I'm about a billion times more productive versus when I wake up later. So I'd rather be a bit more sleepy, and feeling accomplished than not tired, and frazzled. I got such a delightful surprise I'm the mail today! I'm like a little kid when I get packages in the mail. I received a package from a company called P28, they're are based in Syracuse, New York which I think is pretty cool since I am from Binghamton, New York! It's no secret that aside from my husband and child, carbs and peanut butter are the loves of my life. So for me a protein bread is like a dream come true! A lot of their products have 28g of protein! Thats so awesome and it's such a fun way to switch up your protein sources. That's what this healthy living lifestyle is all about, making healthy choices fun!!! 

Later on tonight I had the opportunity to do makeup on some girls at our church, it was so fun for me. Makeup artistry really is a passion of mine. And I'd love to expand my knowledge and hopefully someday be able to shadow someone or take some classes. Makeup is so much more than what we put on our face, it's am art and it really can change how someone feels about themselves. I love getting a woman all done up and to see her face when she sees how beautiful she truly is. Because I think as women we don't give ourselves enough credit, beauty truly does come from within. I loved watching the girls reactions after they got all done up. 
I filmed several youtube videos today as well, one of which I already uploaded, all about my new hair extensions! 

Xoxo,
Brittany Marie Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment