about

Monday, November 10, 2014

#MIMM

  Today I got off to a late start. Planned on waking up early (5:30 am) to go to the gym, but I switched off all my alarms in a half sleep, half awake state. I hate when I do that. I ended up running during Graysons nap, just a 5k it felt good I could have kept going but I had to get ready.

 
  I had a Marvelous time at the Pinners Conference this weekend. I learned lots of good tips and met a lot of nice people. I also met up with my two friends from themumsyblog.com 😊 they are so much fun!! 
  I am currently trying to paint Lilly Pulitzer's First Impression Floral Print, I don't want to show it until it's done... But let's just say right now it does NOT look similar haha. Grayson got jealous though and had to join in on the painting. I like this little crayola "paint" set I had lying around because it's washable and it only allows you to paint on paper, so my walls and tables are safe #mommywin 


   For dinner I went out with my family, they all got Five Guys and I just couldn't stomache a burger tonight. I'm not really a beef person. So I walked next door to Which Which and got a "bowl which" which (haha) is basically just a salad.
  We then went and saw Hero 6 which was Graysons third time in a row of seeing it. He loves it. Grant bought him a Baemax doll at the Disney store, Grayson calls him IMAX though haha! When the movie was over Grayson kept saying "MORE" and crying. Haha he really loves this movie. 
   I am thinking of signing myself up for another half marathon for thanksgiving. My cousin is doing it and even though I am not in racing condition for a half marathon race I do think it would be fun to walk run it. It will probably be the last  one for a while. 


   I uploaded a review of what I think about P28 Foods Company's products. They were kind enough to send me a package, with tons of goodies to review. I especially love their nut butters, with added protein. The White Chocolate Flavor is my favorite. I still think it's such a great idea to put protein in bread #mindblown. 
   Well that's all for now. Thanks for reading my friends! 
     XOXO,
Brittany Marie Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment