about

Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday My Loves!
Today I woke up and ate breakfast and got Grayson and I ready for the gym. I ran 3 miles. My new thing has been running with my iPad and reading. 
I am really love my new hair extensions. They are from a company called gud hur and have an etsy shop, etsy.com/gudhur and when you use the code BPOW2014 you can score 15% off. I've enjoyed having my hair short, it's a lot more manageable for me, with my working out and chasing around a toddler, but it is so fun to be able to have long hair when I want to! I love how it looks curled :) I don't think my hair would ever be able to grow this long naturally. 
I am still obsessed with Suja juices, I wish they weren't so dang pricey, I need to just get myself to start juicing again even though it isn't really the season for it, because my body feels so much better when i'm drinking fresh juices, especially greens. 
I also was able to get some much needed cleaning done today. I've held out on the packing for now. Packing stresses me out! lol
I attempted to try doing my hair hungry runner girl's method today. I have an instyler and I loved it the first few months I had it but then I forgot about it and gave up on trying to figure out how to curl my hair with it. Her video made it super simple to understand and even though I need a bit more practice it was an easy method. This is why I love Youtube! You can learn nearly anything on Youtube.
Anyways, that's all for now, I am hoping to get in some strength training during Graysons nap today. And I am also hoping that we will find a baby sitter so that Grant and I can go on a much needed date together tonight!! 
XOXO,
Brittany Marie Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment