about

Monday, December 8, 2014

#MIMM~ Anthropologie Inspired Snowglobe DIY


Happy Marvelous Monday, my friends! 
Today I decided to get a little bit crafty... Thanks Pinterest! hah
I am obsessed with, and totally in love with the store Anthropologie and what I love most is their home decor items. Unfortanately they're a bit on the pricey side so I am always trying to figure out a way to make or diy myself whatever it is I am coveting at the time. 
Right now it just so happened to be this little beaut....

How Lovely Is This Right??


So I headed to my local thrift store and was able to find a bottle brush tree attached to  a creepy  ornament/decoration of some kind. I broke it apart so I had just the tree intact. If you'd like to see the entire process/tutorial on how I made this Anthro Inspired Snow Globe, go to my Youtube Page now and watch my DIY Tutorial! Don't forget to subscribe and like, for many more videos like this. Do you like crafts? Do you like making you own Christmas Decorations? I love it! 

Xoxo,
Brittany Marie Powell


www.youtube.com/theianuzified

No comments:

Post a Comment